Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Drifting Project"

        As i was walking down the stairs from the Cal-Neva parking garage I was trying to see what I would be interested in. There were so many things surrounding me I didn't know where to begin. I started walking down South Virgina street while looking at everything I could see. There were many cars and a few people walking but nothing that really interested me. I couldn't just see something that caught my eye to the point where I was amazed. Then I came to a stop light and wanted to cross the street when I see from the corner of my eyes I see three old fashioned windows on top of a T-shirt Souvenir Shop. The design was let alone amazing but the color was also very interesting. Seeing those windows made me see other different types of windows there were in the many buildings downtown. Meeting my classmate Justin at the Little Nugget I couldn't stop thinking about the different shapes and color of windows there were. Then starting to walk I seen my reflection on one of the empty building's glass doors. I knew right away what I wanted to do my drift project on. It was a perfect idea! I was somehow in love with the differnt windows there were but the reflection someone could see. How people in America always see the reflection of others but can never see their own. Always correcting other peoples mistakes but never our own. That was it! My drift project was about ones reflection and the different designs of windows. After knowing what I was interested in my eyes started to see all types of windows on buildings. Every window that caught my eye was a window I would of never thought was extrodinary looking. I am so excited to do this project. Below are the pictures I took and loved the most! Enjoy!

My inspiration


Reflection of myself




Reflection of two people





                   

1 comment: